Thursday, July 28, 2011

Justice

BellaDonna Saberhagen here.

I can't say I know everything about the case of the West Memphis 3. I do know that most of the "evidence" against them seemed circumstantial and that the region in which they lived had bias against their subculture. I must say I am glad that the case is being re-examined and new evidence is allowed to be submitted. If they are re-tried and found innocent, no one can give them back the 18 years they have spent behind bars, hopefully the Arkansas judicial system will pay for their new technological education they will require after being in prison for so long, but they'll probably just be turned loose and it will be up to their families to re-integrate them into society.

If they are found innocent, I hope the evidence will point to the real culprits and I hope it is not too late to hold  them responsible for their crimes.

link to the article referenced:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43920906
May you be blessed by whichever gods you fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment